Supply Chain Performance & Commercial Operations
(please visit www.supplychainperformance.com for more details on the Supply Chain performance improvement offering and for valuable enterprise documents which can be downloaded for free).
Orrion’s portfolio services focus on maximizing ROI from an improved Supply Chain and Commercial Operations.
We provide consulting services in the following areas:
- Integrated Business Planning (S&OP) Services
- Organizational Change Management
- Organizational Design
- Business Process Design
- KPI/Metrics & Balance Scorecard
- Package Selection & Validation
The functional areas of focus include:
- Supply Chain Planning
- Forecasting (Product Segmentation, Modeling, Metrics)
- Inventory Planning (Safety Stock strategies, Working capital improvement, etc.)
- Supply and Demand Matching
- Network Optimization
- Capacity, Storage, Transportation planning and optimization
- Production Planning Strategies & Execution
- Forecast Consumption Strategies
- Warehouse and Inventory management
- Opportunity to Cash – Opportunity Tracking, Sales/Marketing management, Order entry, Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Cash application.
- Logistics Execution – Deployment, Delivery, Transportation Management.
- Procure to Pay – Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Receipts, Accounts Payable, Payment Processing.
- Manufacturing Execution (PP, PI) – Production/Process/Repetitive orders, Execution.
- Quality Control and Plant Maintenance.
- Product Life Cycle Management.