Application/Database Development, Maintenance and Support
Orrion provides Application Management Services (Outsourcing) through Onsite/Offshore/Hybrid delivery channels and on a Project Delivery model. Our Services include the complete Software Development Life Cycle:
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Application Architecture, Design, and Development
- Application Maintenance
- Application Enhancement
- Application Support
- Oracle and other Database Architecture, Design and Development, Maintenance
- Quality Assurance (Manual and Automated Testing Services)
Orrion will work with you to develop and manage your applications at the level you desire. Whether it’s low-cost support, ongoing maintenance, enhancements and upgrades, or more extensive projects to extend the applications that run your business, we tailor our Application Maintenance and Support Services to your organization’s unique needs and business goals.
Oracle DBA Training
We also provide a 3 month intensive Oracle DBA Training to train associates and engage them with our clients:
- Taught by industry leading experts in Oracle Database Administration who are authorities in their areas of Expertise. All trainers have more than 10 years of real time database administration and have worked for various mission critical clients.
- 60 hour course with 14 classes approximately, each class runs for 4 hours.
- Remote LAB access, real world exercises, hands on practice sessions – Total class will be over a period of 3 months.
- Training contains Oracle Database fundamentals as well as advance topics such as Oracle RAC and Performance Tuning. Please contact us for training brochure (course topics and other details)