Join Our Dedicated Team
If you’re a professional who can provide value to a customer through improvement in their enterprise performance, or a sales professional who can sell these services Orrion is the place to be.
Orrion offers competitive salaries and challenging careers in Consulting Services, Sales and Marketing. As a member of the Orrion team, you’ll be part of something special – a community driven by innovation and the desire to learn and succeed.
Commitment to Diversity
Orrion is a global company that has been committed to diversity. Treating all people with respect, dignity and fairness is a core value that is a fundamental part of how we do business no matter where in the world we operate. We offer equal employment opportunities for all qualified people, regardless of race, color, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected status. We welcome and value each individual’s differences and contributions as we seek the best and brightest employees with the skills and experiences to continue to grow our company around the world. And we expect each of our employees to treat not only each other, but also our customers, suppliers, community members and everyone else they deal with in the course of Orrion business with fairness and respect.
1. Role: IT Consultant
Location: Naperville, IL (May require travel/relocation to client sites in unanticipated locations throughout the US, but Company offers telecommuting benefits available)
- Design and develop .NET application components for integration with existing Enterprise applications;
- Develop UI Frameworks using AngularJS, Bootstarp, Work as part of the Development Team to design and develop Microsoft ASP.NET web pages, custom controls, .NET workflows, dashboards and reports;
- Develop Technical specifications for various business modules, entities and integration modules;
- Develop and maintain key software components using ASP.NET, MVC, C# and SQL Server database;
- Provide technical assistance to the Production Support team, resolving production issues and/or complex production, application or systems problems;
- Provide coding guidance and direction to less experienced Developers;
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for all dynamic applications.
Requires: Must have M.Sc. in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related + 6 months of related .Net experience, or Bachelor’s plus 5 years of related .Net experience. US or foreign equivalent accepted.
Send your resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title in the subject line.
This position is eligible for the incentives offered under Orrion’s employee referral program